Airsports USA Inc.
The The Spartan Team Team
Waiver Of Rights Page
38-11 Ditmars Blvd #110
Astoria NY, 11105
By placing an order, customer have agreed with our terms. Your invoice is a binding contract/agreement with the Airsports USA Inc. terms of this page and the waiver of rights page. Thank you!
A WORD ON SAFETY
Safety is of paramount concern to us all. Airsports USA Inc./The Spartan Team products intends the DFS/Aerotome/DFS 2001 and the BP Parawing to be products that bring years of outdoor fun and excitement. However, we believe that it cannot be stressed enough the importance of keeping safe as your FIRST PRIORITY! Make sure you completely understand all of the responsibilities surrounding the ownership.
ATTENTION! TO AVOID INJURY PLEASE REMEMBER:
Information is our best friend, look for professional instruction only. Call for an instructor near you. With every order for a The Spartan Team/AirsportsUSA Inc. product you accept company Terms Conditions as stated in this page and the waiver of rights page. We do recommend that only Aviation professional complete the installation of the Product kit. However if you decide to complete the installation your self you accept the responsibility that can bring injury or even death! Please look in the end of your manual how to find Aviation professional!
Copyrights and Trademarks
This entire site, including, but not limited to, all text and images presented hereon, as well as their arrangement and assembly (collectively, the "Content"), is the property of Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team and is protected by US and international copyright laws. While Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team makes the Content available to all users of this site, Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team retains all copyright and related proprietary rights therein. Accordingly, you may not, without the express written permission of Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team copy or distribute the Content or any portion thereof; mirror or include the Content or any portion thereof on your own server or documents; or modify or re-use any portion of the Content. You may make a single copy of the Content for your own personal use. Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team reserves all other rights in the Content. All Content bearing the marks ™, Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team., or ® are trademarks or registered trademarks.
All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owner and are used herein by permission. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any patent (patent*), trademark or proprietary rights of Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team or of any third party, whether expressly or by implication, estoppels, or otherwise. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team copyright.
*DFS line of aircraft is under patent pending status world wide!
Airsports USA Inc./ The The Spartan Team . MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE OR THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS DESCRIBED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL AS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENT OR THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RELATING TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER
ALTHOUGH Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team HAS TRIED TO BE AS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT AS POSSIBLE, DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT.
Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team . reserves the right to withdraw access to the site and revise the products, prices, materials and services described on this Web site, at any time without notifying the users.
Certain links provided on this site will take the user to Internet sites that are not under the control of Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team Accordingly, Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content, including sub-links found in, or availability of, those sites. Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team provides these outside links solely as a convenience to its users and the provision of such a link is not an endorsement by Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team of those sites or of any of the products or services offered therein.
Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team shall have all right, title, and interest in and to any data provided by you to Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team. on the site, including but not limited to feedback, data, questions, comments, and suggestions. Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team shall have the right to treat any such information, with the exception of credit card and related payment information, as non-confidential. Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team. shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such information to others without limitation. Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
This site was created and is located and controlled by Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team. in the State of New York. The laws of the State of New York, will govern the content of this site, without giving effect to any of the conflict of law principles thereof.
Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team. all products including the DFS , BP Parawing , Aerotome, and all other listed on this site will be shipped 100% as a KIT, customer is responsible for assembly, construction and the use of the product. However, if unable to install unit we recommend that a professional put the product together.
Delivery time is a minimum of 4 (four) weeks from payment, please call for items in stock or current delivery time. Delivery time is different from time to time. Custom orders take longer to deliver. If for any reason the manufacture of engine, engine parts or other items are delay to the company (Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team.) we reserve the right to delay our delivery to the time that we will receive this items to complete our products! Pre-Order Orders will have an extra delay per our pre-order agreement, this delay is approximately 3-4 weeks more then a stock order!
Six (6) Month Payment Plan! All orders on the 6 month payment plan agreement will be deliver to customer after complete payment! No charge of Interest rate or other fees will be apply to customer invoice for the 6 month period of time! If for any reason customer delay payment over the Six (6) month or 180 days from invoice day, there will be a charge of $150 storage fee per coming month and 15% Interest will be charge, for up to 12 months from the invoice day! After 12 months period of time order will be cancel and NO refund will be apply! Deposits and payments on the Six (6) month payment plan are NOT refundable!
We do run from time to time specials to help our customers to get more for there money, special items that we offer are in limited quantity, and we will deliver items with customer priority. Rebates are instant.
**Tune exhaust system , please call for more information and price.*All orders and deposits are non refundable! Limited quantity on specials and some options! * empty weight, motor only! Stock carburetor is Del Orto , all other carburetors are optional or look current specials! Please look web site for standard equipment and options! Prices in web siteare for standard equipment only! Please read our terms before place an order from main page! You need certified instruction from a certified instructor before the operation of all BP Parawing and DFS units, are ultra-lights & must complied with FAA part 103!
Waiver Of Rights Page
Copyright 1998 Airsports USA Inc. The Spartan Micrilights Team
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Please Print and send by mail! All customers agree to sign this waiver before any deliveries! By sending payment you agree with the terms of this page, thank you!
In consideration for the use of a Ultra-lights, hang glider, Paragliding Gliders harness, helmet or other equipment or services from Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team. The use of the facilities, training hill, instruction, premises and equipment of Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team in connection with my participation in the sport of Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding instruction and related activities (hereafter called " Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding ") I hereby understand and agree to this release of liability, waiver of legal rights and assumption of risk as follows:
1. I acknowledge that Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding is an action sport and recreational activity involving travel in three dimensions and that my participation in such activity may result in mishap and injury. I understand I may suffer physical injuries, including, but not limited to, broken limbs, paralysis or fatal injury while participating in the sport of Ultra-lights (____Initial here.)
2. I further acknowledge that there are no warranties applicable to the purchase, rental, lease or use of equipment or services involved in Ultra-lights, Hang Gliding, Paragliding activities by me and that all warranties whether expressed or implied are excluded. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR ANY Ultra-light, Hang glider, Paraglider , and that I am accepting the said ULTRA-LIGHTS, HANG GLIDING, PARAGLIDING as is and I hereby acknowledge that I have personally examined the said ULTRA-LIGHTS, HANG GLIDING, PARAGLIDING prior to my use of the same. (_____Initial here.)
3. I hereby RELEASE AND DISCHARGE Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Released Parties"), their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, instructors, pilots, and owners of equipment and the land used for ULTRA-LIGHTS, HANG GLIDING, PARAGLIDING activities from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that I may hereafter have for injuries or damages arising out of my participation in ULTRA-LIGHTS, HANG GLIDING, PARAGLIDING activities, including, but not limited to losses, or damages CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. (____Initial here.)
4. I understand and acknowledge that ULTRA-LIGHTS, HANG GLIDING, PARAGLIDING activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction or expertise can eliminate and I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN FLYING, FLIGHT ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. (____Initial here.)
5. I further agree that I WILL NOT SUE OR MAKE A CLAIM against the Released Parties for damages or other losses as a result of my participation in ULTRA-LIGHTS, HANG GLIDING, PARAGLIDING activities (____Initial here.) I also agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS from all claims, judgments and costs, including attorney’s fees, incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of my participation in Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding activities (____Initial here.)
6. I will take full responsibility for and hold harmless the Released Parties for any injury that I may suffer or inflict upon others or their property as a result of my engaging in Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding activities (____Initial here.)
7. I agree that I will operate the said Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding in a reasonable and safe manner so as not to endanger the lives of persons or property of any individual. (____Initial here.)
8. I have read and understood the above and acknowledge that the same constitutes a release and a waiver of my legal rights and also acknowledge of the assumption made by me of all risks arising out of my engaging in Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding activities. (____Initial here.)
9. I further represent that this release of liability, waiver of legal rights and assumption of risk shall continue in full force and effect so long as I engage in Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding activities which are in any way connected to or with the Released Parties. (____Initial here.)
10. I further represent that I am at least 18 years of age, or that as the parent or legal guardian I waive and release any all all legal rights that may occur to me or to my minor child as the result of any injury that my son or daughter (minor) may suffer while engaging in Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding activities. (____Initial here.)
11. I hereby expressly recognize that this Release of Liability, Waiver of Legal Rights and Assumption of Risk is a contract pursuant to which I have released any and all claims against the Released Parties resulting from my participation in Ultra-lights, Hang gliding, Paragliding activities, including any claims caused by the negligence of the Released Parties. (____Initial here.)
12. I hereby expressly recognize that ALL PARTS AND MERCHANDISE are NOT refundable and Airsports USA Inc. Inc. Inc./ The Spartan Team staff have the right to stop me from any lessons that i take from Airsports USA Inc./ The Spartan Team if my behavior is reckless and negative or danger for the sport of Ultra-light, Hang Gliding, Paragliding. (_____Initial here.)
13. I hereby expressly recognize that all parts and merchandise are sold as parts or kits and I will take all responsibility to do the final construction of the products of Airsports USA Inc. Inc. Inc./ The Spartan Team. including the DFS, BP Parawing, Aerotome, .(_____Initial here.)
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND SIGN OF MY OWN FREE WILL
PRINT NAME SIGNATURE
AGE WEIGHT SPOUSE’S NAME
HOME PHONE #/ WORK PHONE #/ ASC/USHGA/USUA/Other, Membership # & Rating
WITNESS 1 __________________________________________________
PRINT NAME SIGNATURE
PRINT NAME SIGNATURE
All customers must read and agree with our terms and conditions, by sending a payment you agree with all the above and need to sign our waiver .
A waiver will be sent to you for signature or you can print it from here!
Please Print and send by mail! or FAX to 718 777 3621. Do not e-mail!
Airsports USA Inc../ The Spartan Team.
38-11 Ditmars Blvd #110
Astoria NY 11105
Copyright 1999-2005 Airsports USA Inc..